Sublingual Vitamin D-3
$32.95 – $197.70
Are You Part of the 70% Who Are Deficient in Vitamin D?
Probably…yes! Scientists estimate that vitamin D deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the world…why?
- We now spend the majority of our time indoors.
- Sunscreen blocks 95% of Vitamin D production.
- Our diets are significantly deficient in Vitamin D.;
- Reduced outdoor exercise.
Even If You Do Everything Right…
…in terms of sun exposure, diet, and staying healthy, getting effective amounts of Vitamin D each day without a supplement is extremely difficult. To illustrate, each of the options below contains the Vitamin D equivalent of 5,000 IU:
- 25 cans of tuna
- 50 cups of fortified milk
- 250 egg yolks
- 125 cups of fortified cereal
- 11 teaspoons of cod liver oil
Vitamin D is Actually a Hormone
It regulates over 600 genes in your body. In fact, Vitamin D:
- Helps support the immune system
- Supports healthy bone density
- Builds stronger bones
- Helps enhance memory
- Helps support overall health and well being
Top Three Reasons to Try Dr. Pinkus’ Sublingual D-3
Dr. Pinkus’ Sublingual Vitamin D-3 fast melt tablets contain 5,000 units of one of the most effective, potent and safe forms of Vitamin D – cholecalciferol. This fast melt tablet quickly disperses under the tongue – making it easy to swallow so the Vitamin D-3 gets to work fast. Sublingual Vitamin D-3 will not lose its potency during the metabolic process.